12 Mar 2013

And I Found You (Part 1)

"Yes, she is my best friend and yes, sometimes we have problems, sometimes we fight, sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. An even though we have defects, we love each other ..."


Knowledge can't replace friendship. Since I met you 7months ago, I felt so appreciated by listening to your stranging stories. I know, its to early to make this. And even though we are different, I know we can be best friend together. 

You're always closed about Indonesian things (and sure is 'cause you are Indian) so everytime I talk about what happen in Indonesia, you always don't know what I'm talking about. You always tell me about your billiard game with another classmates in campus. You always tell me about little things at another person like their white skins,  their clothes, their vehicles and many more.

And I hate when you said that you're a poor girl just because you have black skin. You always envy with another girl who has white skin. Yeah, It's because you are an Indian Girl. You supposed to be grateful. You're beautiful in your way. You have sharp noise, you have a beautiful eyes, and actually you're a pretty girl.

Can you see me? I'm short. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm poor. But, I always try to grateful to my GOD.

(to be countinue)

No comments :

Post a Comment