10 Jul 2014

4 Hours in Singapore

Getting on train is the most favorite thing when I went to Malaysia and Singapore. I was so excited for doing it. Enjoying the view, taking a look for their system and infrastucture were so interesting for me.

These are some snapshots when I was in Singapore for transit before taking off to Jakarta. We just have 4 hours for visiting Singapore by getting on MRT to go to our destination, Merlion Park.











They have a lot of ticketing machines. So the passengers can top their ticket card up by themself. Seems like ATM machine I think.










Did you know? You can find some signs using 3 languages; English, Mandarin and Melayu. Singapore use those languages anyway.


Well, after going astray finally we arrived at Merlion Park. Of course we didn't waste this moment and took some pictures. Welcome to Singapore!










No comments :

Post a Comment