14 Sep 2014

Scary Day

So many illogical things were happened today. Started with be whispered by something in locker room this morning. I thought It was Kak Tiara who tried to bother me when I slept. When I opened my eyes, everything was dark. I saw my right side, looked so dark but seems there was someone slept. I kept going to sleep anymore because I thought I was accompanied by someone. Therefore there was someone who played music. I was calm.

But, suddenly I felt something wrong. I opened my eyes and looked for my handphone to light up around me. When I lighted my right side.... Bingo!!! There was no one. I was so much scary and walked away from there.

Hahahahaha.
Then I met Ibu Ika in the front of handsky machine. I told her what have happened with me.

:")

No comments :

Post a Comment