19 Dec 2014

A Boy Who I Never Noticed Before

Last night, was sooooooooooo awkward and impressing for me. A boy who I never noticed before came and told me about something that I never though before.

He made me so speechless by his statements. He knew all about me in my all social media accounts. He told me that he has read all my posts in my blog, heard all my sounds in my soundcloud account and remember what my facebook account address is. I don't know the reason why he tried to write my name in the biggest search engine, Google. Is he asked by someone to do it??? Or......... Ok. Forget it.

Well, I feel so impressed. And honestly, before he told me about what he has known about me last night, I was already interested to him after I watched his act in his short movie project. I really like that short movie, seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment