3 Apr 2015

Love for My Comfort Zone

There is nothing wrong with coming back to your comfort zone for a while. It doesn't only take you away from your busy routines, but it brings the memories back which won't be dissapeared by time.

Landmark Goes to Highland, that is a tagline for gathering this year. Thank you so much everyone. I could feel the old memories.

And this is what I got...

Having so much quality time with people who I love...









.....and people who I really love the most






Exploring Indonesia, place which has so many beautiful things inside





I walked away to somewhere near by villa, just for healing my boring free time. Enjoying my blue sky and morning sunshine. With Bang Anang and Bang Taufik, we found the beautiful view there. This was what we called Indonesia.

No comments :

Post a Comment